- 2019-2023: ETH Zurich (+ UC Berkeley), PhD in Machine Learning / Applied Mathematics
- 2018-2019: University of Edinburgh, MSc in Computational Applied Mathematics
- 2014-2018: University of Bonn, BSc in Mathematics
- 2022: ICSI + UC Berkeley, Visiting PhD researcher
- 2021-2022: Seminar for Applied Mathematics at ETH Zurich, Head assistant
- Managing a group of ∼30 PhD students and postdoctoral researchers. Responsibilities include distributing the teaching load among all employees, organise PhD applications, hire teaching assistants as well as being the point of contact for the department.
- 2017-2019: German Aerospace Center (DLR), Student researcher
- Research-oriented position in the field of memory-efficient machine learning methods, computational geometry, and numerical algorithms at the High-Performance Computing group (Institute of Software Technology).
- 2016-2017: Institute for Discrete Mathematics Bonn, Student assistant
- 2015-2016: Institute for Numerical Simulation Bonn, Intern
Award / Scholarship
- 2019: Award, The University of Edinburgh
- Best student in computational applied mathematics
- 2018: Scholarship, The University of Edinburgh
- MSc in computational applied mathematics at the University of Edinburgh. ”Awarded by the School of Mathematics to encourage the best UK and EU students to study Computational Applied Mathematics.”